By following a link
- Click on the invitation link
- To set up cam and mic, click Allow in the top left corner.
The system chooses and tests devices that you use in the meeting.
- If everything’s good, join the meeting.If the mic, camera, and audio icons are checked, the system has found equipment and connected to it.
- If there are crosses, the system can’t connect to your devices. Choose other devices in settings.
- Type in the word under which you will appear, for example, your name. If you leave the field blank, the system will assign a random animal name to you, for example, Funny Hedgehog.
- The host can add users to their account. if they haven’t done that, the system will show a request. The host will see your name and the photo if you’ve given access to the camera. Use a comprehensible name so that the host will be able to identify you and accept you.
- After setting up your devices, you will be able to turn off your camera or microphone by clicking on a corresponding button
- Congratulations, you are at the meeting!
If you’re having trouble with Step 4, check out these articles:
Via the Join a meeting option
Click join the meeting in your account, on the Rooms tab and enter the invitation link. It’s important to do that if you’re using an app as it doesn’t have an address bar.
If you don’t have the link but you know the name of the room, add it to the browser address bar or the link window after imind.com/r/. For example, link this: imind.com/r/importantmeeting
By clicking on the room
You can join the meeting from the account by clicking on the Rooms tab if the meeting is happening in the room you’ve created. Just click on the room name and you’re there
If your account is linked to a multi-user account, you’ll see the room created by others. It’ll happen if you’ve already been in those rooms before or you have admin rights.