iMind offers 3 subscription options: Free, Pro, Business. Learn about their differencies from this page.
Everybody can enjoy iMind for free. You sign up for an account, create a room and hold meetings in it. The free plan includes:
- Meetings for 4 hours with 100 participants, including 4 with video.
- Opportunity to create 10 rooms. Each of them can be accessed by personal link, the text of which you create yourself. For example, imind.com/r/myroomname. If you delete a room, the link becomes free: another user can name his room the same way. Rooms work like meeting rooms: participants of regular meetings add them to their bookmarks and join the calls themselves, no need to send them the link every time.
- Recordings of meetings are kept for 30 days. If you hold a meeting a day before vacation, you have time to come back, straighten things out, and the recording will be waiting for you.
- Technical support is request-only, the answer to your request will come by email within a day.
- Screen sharing. All participants with video can show the screen.
- Advanced security system. This is ensured by AES 256-bit encryption, secure socket layer encryption and Peephole function. Read more about iMind security here.
This is an extended type of subscription, which is suitable for small and medium-sized businesses. The owner of the company creates an account and invites employees to join.
The subscription includes all the features of the Free plan. In addition to that, with Pro you get:
- Meetings can last 24 hours. Suitable for broadcasting corporate parties.
- Recordings are stored for 365 days. You can record an annual call and download an unlimited number of times.
- Out of 100 call participants, 12 can be with video. So far there is no need to do more, but if we see that the feature is in demand - we will think about it.
- The account can have 100 rooms. Suitable for large companies with a lot of regular meetings. Each department or employee will get their own room. No more meeting room fights.
- Support answers to inquiries via email requests and chat. No need to check email, just write a request on the site and wait for an answer.
The subscription is suitable for large companies with frequent and lengthy video calls. The tariff retains all the benefits of the Pro plan. In addition:
- The main advantage of the business account is the corporate subdomain. Here the rooms are available with a branded link like "company.imind.com". It's prestigious and useful, because:
- A link like imind.com/r/weekly-hr-meeting may be busy on imind.com and not on your domain.
- By sending the link to your partners, you'll show them the company name right away.
- If an invited person loses the link among the emails, you can enter the name of your company into the search engine and find the link. This is much easier than looking for "the same email".
- Video storage time and number of rooms is not limited. Once recorded, you can download it whenever you want.
- Technical support on the business subscription, in addition to email queries and online chat, also works by phone - this is the way to get help as soon as possible.