Please note that the number of rooms a user can create depends on their subscription type:
- Free subscription: 10 room
- Pro subscription: 100 rooms
- Business subscription: Unlimited rooms
How to create a room
- Register or log in to iMind
- After that, the platform will redirect you to Dashboard. You can see your rooms or create a new one from there
- If you don’t have created rooms, you will be invited to create one automatically. After creating a room, you will get a link to join the room. Now all you have to do is give your room a name. If you have at least one room, press a “+” buttom in the right bottom corner to create more.
- You can choose whether you want to lock or unlock your room while you create it. To find out click here
To find out how to invite people to join your room, check out our guide.
After creating a room, there are a multitude of things you can do with it. Please note that some of them are subscription-based. You will be able to:
- Lock and unlock the room
- Record meetings
- Share screen
- Kick people from the meeting
For a more comprehensive list of possible actions, check out our subscription page.