Please note that the number of rooms a user can create depends on their subscription type:
- Free subscription: 1 room
- Pro subscription: 1-99 rooms
- Business subscription: 1-99 rooms
How to create a room
- Register or log in to imind.com.
- On a Room Dashboard press "Create a room" button.
- Give your room a name.
- You can choose whether you want to lock or unlock your room while you creating it. To find out more about locked and unlocked rooms, click here.
To find out how to invite people to join your room, check out our guide.
After creating a room, there is a multitude of things you can do with it. Please note that some of them are subscription-based. You will be able to:
- Use the room for meetings in the future
- Lock and unlock the room
- Record meetings
- Kick people from the meeting
For a more comprehensive list of possible actions, check out our subscription page.