What Personal Data we collect
MindMeeting OÜ collects Personal Data (hereinafter also “Data”) in case you choose to register with iMind™ service.
We ask users to provide following Data:
- first and last name - to identify users and display a unique username in iMind™ accounts (“Accounts”);
- email address - to authenticate users, provide access to Accounts and help them recover password to access to Accounts.
Aforementioned Data is collected only upon You either enter particular information or upload it on Your own initiative using site forms.
We also collect following technical data:
If you choose not to register or provide Personal Data, you can still use our website anonymously. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.
- IP address - to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website and to identify you and your time spent at our website to understand which parts of our website users are visiting and provide better user experience;
- Location (based on the IP address);
- Operation System and Internet Browser data;
- Hardware specifications (screen size, other specifications);
- Other data. Please refer to “Third-party service providers“ section of this Policy and the following link: to learn more.
Technical data is recorded automatically when you visit our site or use our service and is generally anonymous (does not reveal user's identity). However, if you are logged into your Account some of this information could be associated with your Account.
We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means, for instance, that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will remain anonymous. We do not use this information for any other purposes.
We also collect certain categories of personal information about users from other sources.
- Financial and/or transaction details from our payment provider Stripe (located in the US) https://stripe.com. This is necessary in order to process a transaction;
- Third-party service providers like Google (located in the US), which provide information about you when you link, connect, or login to your iMind™ account with your Google Account and we receive information such as your Google e-mail and profile from that service. This only occurs if you are using Google Account to login. The information is controlled by Google and is authorized by you via your privacy settings in Google Account.
How we use Personal Data
We collect and processes Data for the following purposes:
MindMeeting OÜ may share non-personal, summary information regarding iMind™ users with partners or other third parties. However, we will not share any individual customer information without first receiving user's prior written approval. In short, MindMeeting OÜ does not sell user’s Personal Data.
- to provide users with better experience (e.g. to make custom user interface);
- to investigate performance issues, bugs and any other technical issues regarding Resources;
- to make iMind™ better;
- to comply with the law.
MindMeeting OÜ may send you tips on using iMind™, notify you of and get your feedback on upcoming releases or new services offered only if you subscribed to our mailing lists. Users are able to unsubscribe from the mailing list any time after receiving the first informational message using link contained within informational message or by using appropriate Account settings option.
How long Data is used
We retain your Data for as long as is necessary to provide the service to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. Your Data is stored and processed only when your account is active until you delete or deactivate it.Account can be deleted permanently at any time using the appropriate options in portal settings.If you chose to delete your Account, it will be permanently deleted within 60 days. In case if your Account is inactive for 180 days, it will be scheduled for removal and permanently deleted after another 60 days. You can ask us to restore Data until it's permanently deleted.
How you can control your Data
You have various rights to control use and processing of your Personal Data and other information. This means that you are entitled to request us to take certain actions at any time and free of charge.
Data portability right. You have the right to request a digital copy of your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to be able to move from one service to another.
You can email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with an electronic file containing your Data.
Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate Data. You entitled to have incomplete Personal Data completed. In order to do so, please use appropriate settings to edit and complete your incomplete Personal Data if you find it necessary or provide us with a supplementary statement by sending e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten“). You are eligible to delete certain Data from our site and services.
If you choose to delete your Data, it will become unavailable and will be completely deleted in 60 days upon your delete request.
Please, be aware, that sometimes we have to store some Data for a longer period of time either due to technical limitations or to comply with the law.
MindMeeting OÜ does not intentionally collect Personal Data from persons, who are minors under their applicable local legislation. If you are under 16, you will need consent from your parent(s) or other legal guardian(s) before submitting any information to MindMeeting OÜ via the website, with the exception if such activities are allowed by applicable law of your country. If we become aware that a person under 16 has provided us with personal information without appropriate aforementioned consent, we will take steps to delete such information.
MindMeeting OÜ may create, host and provide discussion forums, newsgroups, blogs or other public environments to iMind™ users and general public. Any information disclosed in blogs or forums is considered public and each user is responsible for and should exercise caution when disclosing any Personal Data in such areas. MindMeeting OÜ is not responsible for any action taken as a result of information presented or received in such areas.
Links to Other Sites
How we use “Cookies“
Your Account is password-protected so that you have secure access to your iMind™ portal and Personal Data stored on your website. It is the user's responsibility to protect the security of their password. We do not take responsibility for any undesirable information disclosure due to password insecurity.To minimize any personal data breach we implemented following different security measures including:
- user password strength settings;
- strong cipher-encryption for all mediums containing Personal Data;
- activity logs;
- two-factor authentication;
- end-to-end encryption using modern TLS (Transport Layer Security) cryptographic protocol for all connections containing Personal Data;
- other safety measures to reduce the risk of unauthorized access.
Third-party service providers.
We use third-party service providers to provide hosting and analytics. AWS Amazon file hosting.We use Amazon AWS cloud storage to store user files including Data. To learn how Amazon AWS treats your privacy, please see the following link. Google Analytics.We also use Google Analytics to track what is used the most, to understand our users needs and to make our site and service better.
Please visit the link to understand Google's approach to privacy.